Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Princi: a mouth brothel for carbophiles



This place has been described as 
"a mouth brothel for carbophiles". I have to agree. Don't go to the pub, just come here for your Heathrow Injection. I'd take thighs filled with 
Green Olive Sfilatini over a pint of lager any day.

Princi   
135-137 Wardour St  London  W1F 0UT

In my opinion, Princi is best-suited for take-away. For those seeking to linger awhile, to sample the cakes and pastries, I would recommend the 
Cannoncini, though it would be hard to choose wrong in this place. 
Italian is being spoken everywhere, plus there are cute men in uniform, so t
here's lots to look at while you're waiting to order.  
For me, t
he only downside of Princi is its popularity. Case in point, 
I'm being jostled out of my spot 
by a Hello Kitty obsessive. This 
Kitty needs cake too!

How was the coffee? Very good 
European-style 
caffè.
 
Most satisfying.
Did they have soy? Yes.  
Would I go there again? Yes. 
Should you go there? Yes. The coffee
 
will quicken your heart rate, and will thus be an excellent metabolic boost, which will no doubt aid in the digestion of the 
Cannoncini 
you will feel compelled to eat.  
Any other points to note? T
he ordering system is a shambles, so get your pointy elbows ready for some jostling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment